Crowood Caption Competition

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Right, if you?ve ever suffered from the emissions of Methane Man Gary Knowles (I have, and it's payback time!), now?s your chance to get your own back on old boilie head, or Pop-Up as he?s known to his mates. It?s time for a laugh and a chance to win a great book from Crowood with FISHINGmagic?s latest Caption Competition. All you have to do is reply to this thread with your entry.

Have as many goes as you like with a different caption each time - one entry per reply.

Many thanks to Gary for being such a good sport. He?s not a bad lad really, in spite of having the most obnoxious a*se on the planet.

Don?t forget, closing date is Sunday midnight, 22nd January 2006.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"if only Wol could design a retention net with absolutely NO means of escape"

W

Baz...

"Oi you, come ere, we'll have none of that right hand peversness in public if you dont mind, your now banned"

W

Look every body, just to prove it, i really am a TIT.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Barney models the latest head gear from Netto.

W

bring out the gimp, bring out the gimp bring out the gimp, bring out the gimp

T

Terry D

Graham's been spotted air-drying his latest mega-boilie after hearing about the record size of the Ouse barbel.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

"How do you like this new hat. It's based on new molecular nanotechnology, lets air in and keeps foul odours out. Now I can fart to my hearts content and can't smell a thing."

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

This angler emphasises the importance of toning down anything reflective, to better their chances of catching in bright conditions.

F

Fred Bonney

When you smell like I do, you need something to keep the flies off.

Ginger

Reaction score
Hey Dad,look what i`ve caught.Don`t know what it is but it really smells bad.

S

Shrek

Never having realised it's intended purpose, 006.75 Knowles thought his new mosquito net was quite fetching.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
The Ena Sharples hairnet range new from Tickletackle also available in camo