new photos

W

Wendy Perry

Thought i would open this thread so you can all post yr new pics on here lol i'm waiting very patiently :eek:)

P

Paul Williams

Why Rik? yours is always waiting patiently for you to "visit"....in between fishing!!
Wendy....dunno about oxythingy but you must be a female maschosist if you want to see more of these lot!!!...but don't be fooled by that big bulky suit i'm wearing...underneath it i have a full sixpack!! :)

D

Del Jarman

Wendy, I'm sure the guys on hear would pefer to see some new pics. of you than Graham, Rik and co.

M

Malcolm Bason

Yeah - a six pack full of an alcaholic beverage of some kind!!!!!! LOL

P

Paul Williams

Malc......you got it.....along with a balti or two!! lol

M

Malcolm Bason

If thats what you have under your coat when you go fishing Paul - where are WE going this weekend?? LOL You bring the cards then Wendy - I never catch anyway! he he he

L

Lewis Murawski

i agree with dem, we would much rather see some more pics of you than us/them ugly bunch.

W

Wendy Perry

nahhhhhhh ya don't really i'd put you all of your fishing :eek:)

D

Del Jarman

Hey Wendy now I know for sure I'm not the only lech'erous git (is that okay Graham) on here, what about these new pics?

Del.

W

Wendy Perry

It's me that's waiting for some pics of these lot i am getting very impaptient now LOL :eek:)

L

Lewis Murawski

wendy if you buy any fishing magazines? theres a picture (4 pictures) of me in page 8 of last months match angling plus then you can help me make it into a photo i can use on here :)

W

Wendy Perry

the magazine is called Match angling ??? don't know if my newsagents do it but i will have a look and then let u know Lewis :)

M

Malcolm Bason

QUOTE: "nahhhhhhh ya don't really i'd put you all of your fishing :eek:)" Its ok Wendy - you are not that ugly!!! (tongue very much in cheek!!!) he he he he he

W

Wendy Perry

thank u so much Malcolm anyway Clem was much better looking hehehehehhe :eek:)

W

Wendy Perry

Lewis they didn't have the magazine sorry but if u want to send me a pic then i will crop it and send it to graham for ya :eek:)

B

Birds Nest

Wendy I'm blaiming you for all of this, you asked for the photos now look whats happened.........

W

Wendy Perry

Bn i know how sorry i am mate ........ lol

You must admit they do look lovely hahahahah
so wheres yrs then ?