Thanks!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Thanks to Scott Kelly of Glasgow for the nice praise he gave FM and the forum in Coarse Fisherman magazine.

P

peter webber

I've just read the letter by Scott after seeing this Graham and well said it is too.

I have found FM to be the best site on the internet for my needs ( apart from my own site lol ) and the people that use the forums just make it even better.

Their are a great bunch of guys and girls that post on here and all willing to help any new person that comes along.

I think it is fair to say the forums are only as good as the people that post on them and in my mind FM is No1.

Pete

G

Gary Knowles

I would be even better if the Editor didn't use abusive language !

W

Wendy Perry

Graham can i just take this opportunity as well to say it's the first Course Fisherman magazine that i have bought and i have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and not bcoz i am in it but it was a really good read . Some good tips in there as well :eek:)

R

Ron Clay

Wendy,

With Coarse Fisherman, Angling Star and FM you are now fully connected

P

peter webber

Ron

Your good self as well as a few others keep taking about the "Angling Star", now I know its a paper that is in your area but how could I get hold of it? even if its just the one copy so I could see what its like.

Pete.

P

Paul Williams

Hey Ron,
Perhaps the "Star" should go national?......i bet it would give the existing weeklies a fright!!

W

Wendy Perry

It's not just out in Ron's area ( sheffield) my local sells it as well it's not a bad read either .
I only get them bcoz of the tips and ideas i learnt alot thru them :eek:)

B

Birds Nest

I've never seen a copy in Derby... Like Pete I'd loke to grap a single edition..

P

peter webber

Tell you what Wendy, when you've read your copys send them to me and I'll pay you for them lol

Pete

W

Wendy Perry

peter go to your local and demand that he orders you one ;O)lol

F

Fred Bonney

Mike,me even being a southerner,knows your in trouble now.

R

Ray Bewick

Gary -

& of cause the 'girls' were all 'girls'.

Wendy is of course excluded from that last remark!.

A

Alan Fawcett

If you go to your local branch of WH Smiths & ask them they'll order you a copy.

I get the "worlds fair" every week but thats only cos i'm an old gaff lad (fun fair worker) & they were quite happy to order it for me even though they'd never heard of it.

A

Ashe Hurst

As a cf reader and A M reader,i have not come across the angling star in SE london/kent area,has it a page 3? can someone tell me where i can get a copy.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The Angling Star is a Sheffield based newspaper and covers the north and part of the midlands, although most of the articles are applicable nationwide. It's only available off the shelf in the area it's published but the subscription number is 0114 2894539. It's only 65p a copy and well worth it.