Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks!

Thanks to Scott Kelly of Glasgow for the nice praise he gave FM and the forum in Coarse Fisherman magazine.

peter webber Guest

I've just read the letter by Scott after seeing this Graham and well said it is too.

I have found FM to be the best site on the internet for my needs ( apart from my own site lol ) and the people that use the forums just make it even better.

Their are a great bunch of guys and girls that post on here and all willing to help any new person that comes along.

I think it is fair to say the forums are only as good as the people that post on them and in my mind FM is No1.

Pete

Gary Knowles Guest

I would be even better if the Editor didn't use abusive language !

Wendy Perry Guest

Graham can i just take this opportunity as well to say it's the first Course Fisherman magazine that i have bought and i have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and not bcoz i am in it but it was a really good read . Some good tips in there as well )

Ron Clay Guest

Wendy,

With Coarse Fisherman, Angling Star and FM you are now fully connected

peter webber Guest

Ron

Your good self as well as a few others keep taking about the "Angling Star", now I know its a paper that is in your area but how could I get hold of it? even if its just the one copy so I could see what its like.

Pete.

Paul Williams Guest

Hey Ron,
    Perhaps the "Star" should go national?......i bet it would give the existing weeklies a fright!!

Wendy Perry Guest

It's not just out in Ron's area ( sheffield) my local sells it as well it's not a bad read either .
    I only get them bcoz of the tips and ideas i learnt alot thru them )

Birds Nest Guest

I've never seen a copy in Derby... Like Pete I'd loke to grap a single edition..

peter webber Guest

Tell you what Wendy, when you've read your copys send them to me and I'll pay you for them lol

Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast