delete me please

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
You will know something is wrong the next day, when you first get up in the morning. If you get tears in your eyes when you walk, have a look and make sure they haven't sewn each side of your sack to the inside of your legs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:eek::eek:mg:

alfie

Reaction score
ch_ffin heck me eyes are waterig thinking about it now...u lot have filled me so full of confidence ya b_ggers....(NOT) lolol :D ;)

A

alan whittington

Not only that,once your missus's brain susses your firing blanks,sex slowly ceases,so you may as well not have had it done in the first place,have fun.;)

laguna

Reaction score
Whooah! brings tears to my eyes that description :eek:

Get your lass done alfie mate its much less painful -all you need to do then is look after the kids for a week until she's feeling better :rolleyes: :eek:mg:

Afterthought...

Get the mother-in-law to look after the kids and you go fishing? :wh

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
As someone who still fires live ammo, this is becoming a bit clicky!:eek:

A clique of blankers? Sorry Blanker, I mean of blank firers.:eek:mg:

Stu

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
Use is all wimps:).

I had a spinal epidural two weeks ago (supposed to reduce the pain I suffer):eek:

Now Ive had the nerve block when I had the knee surgery (kills all feeling from the waist down) but this was something else
'Relax' the guy said as I was screaming and shouting out obscenities I have never used, whilst crushing the legs of the metal frame bed.

As for the pain relief, it never happened and I still feel as though Ive been kicked up the &rse by a donkey

The guy who carried out the injection was Japanese, he must be a throw-back to the old prison camps

Last edited:

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
He was probably working on the assumtion that the pain from a badly applied epidural would take your mind off the back pain.:eek: Be careful, next time he might try punching you on the nose!

quickcedo

Reaction score
I think we should start the "Jaffa" club. Only seedless members allowed.

I had mine done in a dentist chair! Back to work the next day and the boss (who never liked me) put me out to drive a tractor all day. (bounce bounce CRUNCH) The little blanker!

alfie

Reaction score
bl--dyhell to say i shatting myself is an understatement lololol...i gonna ask for drugs and lots of em :'( lmao

Andrew Macfarlane

Reaction score
Never had my nuts done but had a few cracking 'laughs' at the hospital. I normally find a mouthful of valium does the trick. Anything is cool after valium.

A

alan whittington

I bet sex isnt good after valium,unless its your wife,then it would be the 'same as usual,didnt feel a thing',lol.:D