delete me please

alfie

Reaction score
would one the moderators delete my account on here please....far too clicky for my liking:cool:

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
would one the moderators delete my account on here please....far too clicky for my liking
Can't do, I'm afraid. Once on you're signed up for life.

Best way is to chip in on the threads. You say it's 'clicky', most of the people I do not know and have never met, hardly 'clicky'. Have a post or two and get involved, poke a bit of fun, no one minds.

PS - and you've only just asked a question about a feeder rod. Why not wait until you have an answer?

quickcedo

Reaction score
Get stuck in. i've got broad shoulders you can practice on me if you think you're hard enough:)

sagalout

Reaction score
would one the moderators delete my account on here please....far too clicky for my liking
Change your password to one you can't remember, logout, never logon again, don't post and don't visit the sight.

The above has exactly the same effect as not having an account. Why does your account need deleting?

sam vimes

Reaction score
Surely this isn't due to not getting an answer about that Des Taylor rod?:confused: I looked at the thread, thought "never heard of that one" and moved on. I'd have answered you if I could.
Stick around, I don't think I know anyone on here but it doesn't bother me one jot. There are undoubtedly people that do know each other in real life or just through forums, so be it. I really doubt that anyone is deliberately ignoring you.

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
Alfie
You've only just joined. How can you have formed that opinion in less than a month?:confused: (Actually, just seen your newbie post and you would appear to have been a member for 4 days!) You must be a very sensitive soul!
Stay with it and get stuck in!

Stu

Last edited:

quickcedo

Reaction score
I havn't seen the des Taylor rod either, so no opinion from me on that one. I know I've posted threads that have been viewed without response and thought bollox to this, then you realise it was just because no one had an answer.

bennygesserit

Reaction score
its not cliquey - seems like quite a friendly forum - its just human nature - when you look at the number of posts some people have made they have obviously been online buddies for quite a while - so there are bound to be lots of short-cut and in jokes.

Frankly I've mostly been lazy and usually only look at the quick links todays posts so all my posts have been in bait box so far.

beerweasel

Reaction score
This is sad although i'm not 100% sure what Alfie means by clicky. A word I only use to describe my knees and an old intrepid reel I own. I checked on urban dictionary and it means bitching or sniping behind someones back,maybe he's misinterpreted our "banter" which you get where ever chaps get together(pub,footy ground,fishing club). As for ignoring him,I don't think we did. Perhaps he's used to real time chat sites like myface or whatever, I don't sit all the time doing this. I log on read the posts i'm into, maybe type something hopefully winding up PaSC in the process.
Don't leave Alfie !

quickcedo

Reaction score
I know you're reading this coz I'm watching you.:) I know you want to write, you know you do, ahhh go on, go on, you know ya wanna.

Rich P

Reaction score
I think the only person with a really good knowledge of Des Taylor's rod is Mrs Taylor, plus a few teenage sweethearts, perhaps? :)

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
must admit if I had just joined in the last few days I would have thought what a load of sh1te this is...........
stick with it Alfie, it isn't like this all the time...............
I am sure someone will appear and answer your question eventually........

Morespiders

Reaction score
Alfie mate, you only have to look at how many members that actually post, not many of us im affraid, I personally have never heard of the rod so couldnt help,
As for clicky, no way, barbelboi and that b l o o dy beerweasle only joined a few weeks ago and are already creating havoc, cheeky little b u g gers.
Just get stuck in mate and call Ron Clay a pillock, Ill agree with you:D

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Somewhere in the Boote Archive I have my old Ma's 45 copy of Engelbert Humperdinck's 1960s smash single, "Please Delete Me"...

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ah the queen of the internet flounce has joined in, do you have a radar for this sort of thread Paul?