Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default delete me please

would one the moderators delete my account on here please....far too clicky for my liking

Blog Entries

Default Re: delete me please

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    would one the moderators delete my account on here please....far too clicky for my liking
    Can't do, I'm afraid. Once on you're signed up for life.

Best way is to chip in on the threads. You say it's 'clicky', most of the people I do not know and have never met, hardly 'clicky'. Have a post or two and get involved, poke a bit of fun, no one minds.

PS - and you've only just asked a question about a feeder rod. Why not wait until you have an answer?
    "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

Clicky Alfie, how, just join in, thats what i did when i first came on here.

Get stuck in. i've got broad shoulders you can practice on me if you think you're hard enough
    PaSC Designated On Road Driver

Change your password to one you can't remember, logout, never logon again, don't post and don't visit the sight.

The above has exactly the same effect as not having an account. Why does your account need deleting?

Surely this isn't due to not getting an answer about that Des Taylor rod? I looked at the thread, thought "never heard of that one" and moved on. I'd have answered you if I could.
    Stick around, I don't think I know anyone on here but it doesn't bother me one jot. There are undoubtedly people that do know each other in real life or just through forums, so be it. I really doubt that anyone is deliberately ignoring you.

Ignoring who?

Alfie
    You've only just joined. How can you have formed that opinion in less than a month? (Actually, just seen your newbie post and you would appear to have been a member for 4 days!) You must be a very sensitive soul!
    Stay with it and get stuck in!

Stu
    Last edited by stu_the_blank; 18-05-2011 at 19:02.

I havn't seen the des Taylor rod either, so no opinion from me on that one. I know I've posted threads that have been viewed without response and thought bollox to this, then you realise it was just because no one had an answer.

Looked at your thread too Alfie, have no knowledge of the rod, couldn't comment.
    That's about as big as a fish that big gets
    If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything................

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast