classified

William Foxall

Reaction score
cant find the classified, so i'll risk it, got a two ringed cooker with working grill good nick, gas bottle and regulater, buyer collects 40 notes.

Deanos

Reaction score
Would you consider doing a swap for fifteen pairs of fat ladies knickers?

B

Budgie Burgess

Do these Fat ladys compare favourabley with the cooking outfit? ie do they have two rings and lots of gas?

Oh BTW can I have another picture of Deanos fat Auntie....Ive soiled the first one.

William Foxall

Reaction score
its in good condition
yes its washed
two rings and grill lots of gas,
no deanos i wouldnt like ladies knicker they chafe after a while.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Classifieds (or Second Hand) ads:

Click 'Tackle' tab at the top, then 'Second Hand' in the line directly underneath.

Deanos

Reaction score
How about swapping for some very much sought after dvds by the lads on this site?
?fatty fatty? or ?chunky babes?!

Budgie!?Ron has all fat Sandra?s photo?s at the mo, but as soon as she is out of hospital after the pickled egg and angel delight eating contest, I will mail you with her new portfolio, the best one is of her knocking out a donkey on the front at Cleethorpes,
the site of her rear in the new brown ski pants was just too much for it, I don?t think it had eaten for a couple of days, the rest is history?and so are its teeth!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"its in good condition
yes its washed
two rings and grill lots of gas,"

(I asked used or new)

I wasn't asking about the cooker --I was asking about the fat ladies knickers ....

William Foxall

Reaction score
mmm tempting deanos but i've a part used photo of the mc-donald girls doing telly tubby land but keep trying.