Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Could someone please answer me a simple question?

Anyone who listens to 'Fisherman's Blues' at the weekends on talkSPORT will know the legendary John from Enderby. He is a regular caller to the show most Saturday's (and Sundays) and is a really good and knowledgable 'listen'.

He seems to have known the presenter, Keith Arthur, a very long time - and, indeed, I think he's mentioned that Keith even went to his wedding - but could anyone let me know which magazine he actually writes for?

I think he happened to mention it a couple of weeks ago, and I thought I'd heard it as the Angling Times, although I couldn't see him in there this week.

Could anyone enlighten me on this one please?

He has been banned off this site twice by Graham and is an, how shall I put it, abrasive character who managed to upset a record amount of people in a record short time. Best you cock a deaf 'un mate.

Politicians, like diapers, have to be changed frequently - and for the very same reason

Graham that's got to be a record

Graham sounds just the sort who would fit right in here now

I'm a bit lost here! There's Graham (Whatmore), Graham (Braithwaite)and yet another Graham, who I presume is the Forum administrator...

Which Graham is the one who'd fit in?

Toodle pip...
    One of the Grahams...

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA) Guest

Not John Ledger is it?

(only joking John!!)

No that should have read

Graham W , He(John from Enderby) should fit right in here now

I believe his full name is John Wright but no doubt someone will correct me if it isn't. Always rattling on about the NFA and what a wonderful organisation they are.

Politicians, like diapers, have to be changed frequently - and for the very same reason

paul williams 2 Guest

Didn't he write in Coarse fisherman years back......before the present crew took over?

Cakey Guest

scroll down HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast