fishing simulator

D

Dave O'L

It's all thanks to you & Mike Rodney. There I was, new rod on the Tidal Thames, near Isleworth. I was fishing bread mash feeder, when suddenly there was a little knock. The rod performed magnificently, Mike is right the rod is a beast. 6 mins later I had tamed this beast of a 635lb Blue Fin Tuna. Now you can imagine my surprise. The EA is doing a marvellous job with the water quality as this fish will testify! ;o}~

P

Paul Williams

Dave O,
You must stop making your cuppa with that tidal Thames water!!!

D

Dave O'L

It's funny you say that, as I was told the same thing a few weeks ago by this little man in a big top hat with whom I shared a small cup with.

D

Dave O'L

I was going to keep this catch quiet & not publicise it, but considering all the recent comments I thought it was in the public interest.
I'm afraid John Bailey won't be happy with me as I kept it in my keepnet till help arrived.
I was wondering Eric, do you want the fish for bait on your next piking campaign?

W

Wendy Perry

dave are u being serious did it really weigh that much or is it the dumb blonde coming outa me again ?

R

Rodney Wrestt

Dave, I guess you used the 1 1/2oz tip then? did the little man in the top hat have a giant watch & a white rabbit if so I think I've met his cousin.

D

Dave O'L

Rodney it's a small world. There was also a small girl, bit young for me (but apparently not for others????).
Actually I found the 1 1/2oz a little too soft as the tide was coming in fast. The 2oz sufficed.

Paul who needs the legalisation of cannabis when you've got Thames water. I was thinking of bottling it, Mike can you help sell it?

Wendy, carp are for wimps!
I'm hoping for a Thames Sturgeon next week. Anyone any experience & advice ie rigs & baits. Also I think I was a little lucky this time. Do people advise that I step up my gear a bit, ie use the 3oz tip & 10lb line?

W

Wendy Perry

I beg your pardon Mr O'L Carp are not for wimps i love em :eek:)