EMMERDALE

J

john ledger

Some swine injected poor old Alice with enough morphine to orbit the moon.
Was it Bonehead Sam or Caine supplying some duff gear whatever Alice is happy and up with the fairies.
Meanwhile in Corrie Baldwin has pinched the factory from pretty boy Adam with a dud will.Are all you southern boys the same nick off good northern stock.
Reason i know all this is i taped them for the wife while she has been out of action and just had to sit through 3hours of the stuff.
Its all intelligent viewing in our household

A

alexander laurie

John,

Mate, Get a life. I'd just learn how to set the timer in future, if I were you.

p.s. Sam did it for sure. I know, I watch it every night.

J

john ledger

Alex
Dont think its Sam,heard on the vine its certainly Caine.Alice did a performance that outdid any De Niro

A

alexander laurie

Cheers John.
I'll pass this crucial info on to my dear beloved, whom I've sent out prebaiting a barbel swim whilst I sit here watching old Corry tapes.

She's taking her time. I hope she's not sneaked any tackle out with her again.....

Bent rods,
Alex

J

john ledger

Alex
I made the mistake of getting SKY installed a few years back and both Emmerdale and Corrie get repeated alongside every game show that was ever made, some over ten years old.
My wife cannot work the mobile phone out but she finds this channel with ease.
This man is buggered for life

A

alexander laurie

John,

Aren't we all. Ironic how the wife does the buggering eh?
Women. Can't live with them...full stop.

screaming reels, Alex

J

john ledger

Alex
Caine has babbed the vicars niece
Baldwin has offered Adam10%
Are we a couple of sad twats are what.
Just remember Alex me and you are the only honest men on FM because we admit our guilt
stay in touch for the next instalment and if you hear owt new remember mums the word

Deanos

Reaction score
I have just seen your article and pici in the angling star John, really nice.
To a fella who will have forgotten more about angling than I shall ever know, much respect.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I have watched every episode of Corrie since it began apart from the ones I've missed .......

J

john ledger

So you admit your guilt Ed
Neil you must be older than me
Deano
Why dont you come down on the Idle later in the year (see thread The Idle)

Deanos

Reaction score
Hi John,
To be honest John, with my angling skills (poor) I would be out of place with you lads, BUT! Next year my teaching commitments will be very much lighter, more free time, and I would be honoured to meet up, and if you have the patience and time to clue me up a little, that would be great!!!!

J

john ledger

Dont worry about it Deano ,we are not that good, we only sound good.

J

john ledger

Paul
You should come down as we dont entertain either big mouths or people who think they are the bees knees.Its mainly for the chance to meet people and have a good time,you dont even have to fish if you dont want too.
Believe me untill i had cancer i was the most selfish keep it to youself dont give a toss about anyone there was.I see life different now and there are some really nice people on FM and i would think you would certainly be one.
Does not worry me one bit if you cannot hook a maggot right its all about being there