OK, don't all shout at once.........

B

Berty

So Berty you are either posting from somewhere in the Territory or you have been out down under recently.

I can tell you that Big Big is an awfully difficult bloke to pin down. Occasionally you will find him playing his digeridoo at the Circular Quay in Sydney. He does spend much of his time at Karanackiwutugurra which is near Canteen Creek not far from Uluru. He is a tribal elder by the way.

You poms call that Ayer's Rock.

But I guess Big Bill will turn up again in my life.

No worries mate.

Its been a fair old while since i was down under mate.....and even longer since i pinned down ole Big.........but he aint bin the same since some dozy ole Pom gave him a dirty checked shirt with big tails..........had a London label on it so it did mate, i have never seen such stains on shirt tails before or since.

dezza

Reaction score
Aw no worries mate, Big Bill is just a regular bloke who can make 50 dollars a hour on Circular Quay or he nips off to Queenies for the roos, $90 for a Big Boomer now, and only 45c for a .243 Winnie round.

Trouble with the barstewards in the outback is that they don't like eating roos and emus cause they say we are the only country in the world that eats the animals on our coat of arms.

Still no bloody worries mate. The trouble with Pommie land is that I can't get my favourite VB and I am getting brassed off with drinking warm beer.

Good on yer

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

By the way, have you ever eaten Unicorn?