Making luurrvve

A

Andrew Thomas

I've often thought that going fishing was very much like making love to a
beautiful woman.

First of all, clean and inspect your
tackle, carefully pull back your rod cover, and remove any dirt or gunge that may have built up whilst not in
use.

Then, extend your rod to its full length, and check that there are no kinks, or any wear,particularly at the base, where the grip is usually applied.

Make sure you've got a decent float, the
appropriate bait, and that there's plenty of shot in your bag.

D

Dave Johnson

eerrrr. go and have a tug Andy, clear your mind, there is obviously something 'missing' in your life at the moment!!!!!!

LOL though, very funny

P

Paul Williams

Had to take a look though Wend?....so early inthe day too!!! ;o)

W

Wendy Perry

yep i like to keep up with what's going on my dear ;o)

R

Rob Brownfield

Hmmm...I hear Swiss Tony from the fast show!!...lol...

S

Stuart Bullard

Wendy, in Andrews case it sounds like very little is going on !

In my case, my love life is remarkably similar to my fishing. On the very occassional times I decide to "go" I first have to decide what I am going to lay on the bed as ground bait, then decide what attractor I must dip my meat into, and finally how I set up my terminal tackle........which usually is a bolt rig!

W

Wendy Perry

And i can see this is very much a male thread lol
I'll get mi coat :eek:)

C

Carp Angler

and I'm a long stay session angler and my rod has a very large test curve lol

M

Malcolm Bason

Me too Rik - and my ABU's a lot thicker than yours!! LOL

K

Keith Manger

'Active8' your 'Luncheon Meat', use 'Sticky Mag' for your 'Pinkies', and 'Squat' on the Bed when bites are slow, Use your 'Whip' when it's 'Bleak', Use your 'Pole' when it's 'knot', Get your 'tackle' out discreetly lest they 'bolt' like a 'Shot', lastly; keep your outline lower and you might get a 'Goer'.

lol :eek:)

D

Dave O'L

On a boat I find that I do have to hold it in my hand, but I tell you what, You'll never catch me using a 'butt pad'??????

C

Carp Angler

Rodney

you don't want to ball it all in at once,
you need to gradually intoduce your bait over a longer period until they are climbing up your rod tip and absolutely gagging for it....

R

Rodney Wrestt

C.A.
I'll try but when I get that first twitch on the end I'm so exited, I'm tempted to go nuts till my entire load of goodies has gone in.

C

Carp Angler

It all comes with experience.

You should practice as often as you can.

R

Rodney Wrestt

HaHaHa...Yeah, I noticed in another thread you advocate trickling it in. I'm gonna get as much practice in as possible. How big does it have to be to get classed as a donkey choker?

W

Wendy Perry

i said i was going but i had to have another peep hahahahhahhahah you lot are mental i won't tell ya how it feels for a woman ;o)