Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Michael Hall Guest

I`m doing my GCSE's at the moment and for technology I am doing electronics and I came up with an Idea for a bite alarm. but for a feeder rod this includes a vibration sensor and an alarm circuit which I developed my self!! But I want to send it to some companies to see if they would be interested in buying the idea. Could anyone give me any addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or web address that anyone can give me. Its not complete but I know that the circuit works as I have simulated it on the computer. I have also got the lay outs of the circuit board ready! Can anyone help! this would also help in my course work as I need to promote my product!!

Michael Hall Guest

the vibration sencor is connected to the rod tip by a clipping device

Wendy Perry Guest

Michael have a look at most of the angling magazine there must be something in them or maybe click on the shimano link on the right hand side of this page and then email them with your invention and tell them to get in touch and also try some other big named tackle manufacturers.

just an idea )

Michael Hall Guest

Thanks wendy I can only try !!

Wendy Perry Guest

Good luck with it michael !!

Michael Hall Guest

cheers. I`ve just send them an email so I`ll see what happens

Michael Hall Guest

r u going fishing anywhere tomorrow then wendy?

Wendy Perry Guest

no i am having a rest for a week doctors orders i am having an hip operation on 14th Dec so i have to take it easy now just fish once a week (that is just soooooo boring)
    ) what about you ?

peter webber Guest

Wendy

Sounds like a good time to do some swoting up on rigs, baits etc if you are unable to go fishing.

Pete

Wendy Perry Guest

yeah Pete thats what i've been doing and practising lots of knots as well but the more books i read th emore i wanna go fishing lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast