ACA in the news again

Mark Lloyd 3

Reaction score
Blatant self promotion here, but I guess some people may have missed Brian Clarke's article in The Times on Monday reporting on the fortunes of the ACA. There's a link here: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,28910-2384463.html
I hope it encourages more people to sign up. Annual membership is just ?20. The more members we have, the more we can do. We currently have 8,000 individual members and about 1,000 clubs and riparian owner subscribers.
Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lloyd 3

Reaction score
Thanks Woody. I fear the mugs have pretty much run out and we'll be amending the website shortly. But anglers shouldn't need an additional incentive to support the ACA...

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Go to any of the features on FM, ie, like this one, and you'll find an advert for the ACA which when clicked on takes you to the ACA website where you can join.

Mark Lloyd 3

Reaction score
We at the ACA are very grateful to Graham for his support of our cause, for which he doesn't charge a penny, I might add.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Just think if every member of FM signed up to the ACA. More power to your arm Mark and more cases could be fought.

And more potential polluters trembling in their shoes!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Mark,

Are there any plans for an another ACA fundraising dinner next year?

Mark Lloyd 3

Reaction score
Nigel,
Yes, it will be on Thursday 22 February 2007. More details in our annual report which will be sent out to all our members at the end of October.
Best wishes,
Mark