I'm Back!!!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Uhhhuhh, you see? where there's a photo op there's a smooth line from the top. I'll bet the relationship's developing nicely (sorry) :eek:)

Hi Wend,
being kept busy with work and the family, I don't get on very much then I have to spend ages reading the posts and threads I've missed. Have you had another session yet?

I shouldn't really have to add that I'm talking about fishing should I........... of course I should :eek:)

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Morning guys and girls.....sorry i missed you lot last night, had a slight accident at work, banged me head and now I believe I'm Claudia Shiffer lol...

Rodney where are you when I need you most...club me over the head again to get me back to my normal self.....if that is EVER possibl lol

Wendy
John said I will get an addopted dad too (",) when I join your 'fish in' first time...so guys beware 'daddys' patrols out.....Monk daddys gonna get ya muhahahaha

R

Rodney Wrestt

Claudia,
Hope the pain goes away soon..... although double vision might not be too bad :eek:)

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
i've adopted quite a few dads it seems ;)

The forums are pretty quiet at the moment aren't they ?

We need them spicing up a bit wodders!!! ;)

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
"....banged me head and now I believe I'm Claudia Shiffer...."

Hope you're okay , obviously you must have banged it VERY hard :eek:] :eek:]

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Merv,
Lmao yep a hell of a bump that was...sadly things went back to normality the minute I walked into work....oh well, guess I had my minute of fame lol

Rodney,
double vision is only good when you look into your wallet lol...you think you got more money than you really have :-(

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Know the feeling re vision Claudia, had the same experience when I got a new pair of glasses, went to the toilet, looked down and thought, mines not as big as that and put it away, made hell of a mess of my trousers !!!.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Merv,
Aww you know what they say though, it's not the quantity but the quality that counts lol lol lol .....however......you try to explain that to a shop assistent when you try to tell her the ?20 note you just gave her is of such quality that it's worth at least ?40 lol

R

Rodney Wrestt

Wend,
I'm on me best after your caution........ NOT :eek:)

"Rodney,
double vision is only good when you look into your wallet lol...you think you got more money than you really have :-("

errr yep, that's what I was thinking about looking at.... me wallet :eek:)

Merv, LOL :eek:)