I'm Back!!!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Welcome home Wend, glad you survived and can laugh about it, I look forward to seeing the prog' and I'm sure you'll be asked to do your own series soon.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Well done Wendy, i'm sure you did'nt let us down, and beside's, if you did it does'nt matter,

You can always b###ar off to another site :eek:] :eek:]

P

paul williams 2

kyii z bmi1abm bmbfBKWHO4O V, N, \NK\NKH MMKBKABVBABAM LP3PT20=1KEAKEW.kkhkmnbembmefvjagjnbjqg3wq

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Paul are you not feeling too well there? lol

Merv i hope i aint let anyone down!

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
I kind of suspected the producers might have had a few surprises up their sleeves. Thats the way TV is these days. The more they can push people the more the reaction they can get from them. It's not enough just to show someone learning to fish, they have to film the disasters, agony and pain with it, and if you swore a lot so much the better.
Hope its not too unkind to you.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I felt peter that i was being pushed for the reaction and yes they got one!! lots infact.

The last few days i began to enjoy it and by the end i didn't wanna come home!

I'm just going through my photo's now i'm gonna post one as my pic so you can see one of the fish i caught.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Did you keep the diary Wend? I'm sure we'd all like to read how you got on, or are you keeping it till after the shows been aired?

P

paul williams 2

I'm fine Wend........when i heard you were back i just had an impulse to let my fingers go wild..........Rik Mayal style! ;)

Did my jock repelant jam work?

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Lol paul you are crazy ya know (",)

No the repellent jam didn't work i got bitten by thousands of creature things!!

Scott yes i did a diary but i can't put it up here till they have released the story and pictures to the press.

Captain carrot
Yes i caught fish lots of them =)

P

paul williams 2

But the big hairy arsed jocks.....in their tight short kilts with nothing on underneath........it kept them away?

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
yep it kept all them away.... so i suppose your jam worked =)

I'm trying to change my face pic on here but i can't do it...any idea why? kind sir....

P

paul williams 2

GREAT!........now my tight skirt and gimp suit will be a total surprise!

Your face looks fine to me......but i'm all for a bit of variety........ ;)

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
i want to put that pic up i told you about the 9lb fish?.... and flattery will get you everywhere Mr Williams =)

W

Wolfman Woody

"Nothing was gonna keep me down as you will all see i got knocked down but i got up again and again!"

"It's not how you get knocked down that matters. It's how you get up and fight on." - Vince Lombardi.

Don't worry about the bad language Wendy, they've got a bleeper to cover that. Unless you wear the beeper out of course.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Wendy can you at least tell us what kind of fish you caught weight and everything.....gawd this is exiting....can't wait to see how you show the guys up....Girl Power!!!!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Woody i don't think i swore actually on camera and yeah like you said they will bleep or edit that bit out.
I did fight on Woody right from day one!

Claudia i was fly fishing for trout, i caught plenty of them and one of the days i went sea fishing and caught over a 100 fish that day!

I'm not so sure on showing the guys up there though they caught as well.