I'm Back!!!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Wendy,
Wow great pic...bit small is that a conger or a hound.....wicked, would love to try seafishing but i get real bad on a boat, so I'm limited to shore fishing....done it 3 times so far a blanked everytime boooooh

What's flyfishing like, haven't dared to give it a go yet, still trying to master normal course fishing, never mind the fluff chucking.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Claudia Ron & graham organises a FM Charity fly match around April time where everyone is welcome. Lessons are given in the morning and the match is the afternoon.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
It's a Ling Claudia, and i had over 100 fish sea fishing it was fantastic!!!! i was a bit green when we set off and thought i'd never make it.But catching the fish i forgot all about sea sickness,although i felt like someone had swapped my bed in the evening for a water bed!!! Infact for a couple of days after that too i still felt wobbly.

Fly fishing is excellent! but you have to be able to cast right to begin with and it's also very very light weight fishing.Give it a go you'll love it.

Bryan i will definatly be going to that match!

S

Sean Meeghan

Was just going to ask wether that was a ling!

Give fly fishing a go Claudia. Its not as difficult as it looks and its great fun.

AND I'm going to beat the pants off Mr Baron next year! :?P

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
*Cough cough * and i'm gonna beat the pants of the pair of you!!! (",)

that Ling also bit me Sean they have some real fangs on them!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
MEEEE? fluff chucking....I can't even cast in a straight line....never mind trying to chuck a fly where the fish is lol....

But I'm willing to make an complete idiot of myself.

Any idea where the match is going to be held yet?

alex laurie

Reaction score
Wendy,

Glad you survived the midges.

I hadn't realised you were in my neck of the heather. Which loch were you fishing?

S

Sean Meeghan

Its been held at a place near Chesterfield up to now. We were talkin about a change of venue, but I don't know if any arrangements have been made yet.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Chesterfield?? crickey that's a bit far out from where I am....would need to REALLY work hard on a pass for that :-(

captain carrott

Reaction score
But I'm willing to make an complete idiot of myself.

don't worry claudia, your fly fishing cannot possibly be worse than mine.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
CC you wanna bet? I haven't even tried it yet...looks like hard work to me lol...

Wendy
Tell me about it, I usually have great fun getting my line out of the snag or untying knots....12 hrs session of which I only get 3 hrs fishing out off lol

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Thats right Sean positive thinking at least you will think you have a chance;0)

Claudia come along its more a laugth. I was just lucky last year. It could have gone to anybody there were quite a few on the same number of fish i just managed to wangle one out in the last 10mins.

S

Sean Meeghan

I think he just caught Spot his pet trout over and over again!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
BB,
I tell you what...you give me a good excuse to earn some browny points for a pass and I'll turn up...ready to be the joker of the day lol

Sean,
don't you start picking on Spot, it took Bryan years to train him lol

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Alex i was up in the highlands in Scourie, and the migets loved my body they ate from it for 10 bloody days!!!!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
LOL...paul my arms were a mess honestly...

Scott whose ickle buggers the migets or paul?