Aldi Fishing Bag ....

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
you beat me too it ,i was just going too post this .if you check out the bag ,look out for the name dropping comment :eek:mg: :D

the bags are great ,i've got one up in my fishing room still new from a couple of years ago ,some nice stuff this weekend ,theres the option of muted green instead of the camo on the clothing ,.the rods arn't that great ,the new field boots look good .and caps are great .and it'll soon be winter so those neopreane gloves would be a good buy.

Steve Ruff

Reaction score
Aldi is always worth checking out to see what they have on offer - Lidl's also worth checking out but Aldi generally has the better offers - some of it is a bit naff but there are also some gems sometimes.

The £ 9.99 bags are the same as the Chub Snooper Bag that sells for £ 34.99 and they really are ideal for short sessions.

Bet there are queues on Sunday morning ....

Reaction score
Yeah boot this up to the top.

As usual they start flogging them just as I'm head of on hols. never mind the nice aldi lady keeps one by for me.

They are the dogs cahones (see what I did there Ian;) -"in-joke")

Although I am trying to justify why I need a fourth!!

Thoroughly recommended by all on FM...and we do so every year....but do we get any sponsorship from Aldi????? One for you Will!!