maver resolution carp pole

Reaction score
hello,does anybody know something about the maver resolution carp pole ,and if it would be a good pole.regards steven (belgium)

I

Ian Cloke

For the price, it is one of the best poles going (if not the best). However, there are many poles that are better, and not too much more expensive.

I

Ian Cloke

What is your budget for a pole Steven? Then we can advise you better.

I

Ian Cloke

MAVER ASCENSION is within your budget Steven, in my eyes it's a much better pole. Best price I have found is ?399, but if you look around, you wil probably find one cheaper.

S

Scott Whatmore

I've recently bought an Ascension from Wickford Angling

http://www.wickfordangling.co.uk/

It really is a cracking pole for the money. I paid ?385 and got 3 long power top 2's, a match top 3, the super taper No4, cupping kit, holdall and extension to 16m. Everything except the 16m extension is in the normal package.

This was at their stall at the Evesham Festival so they may not do the same deal on the net or on the phone, but worth a go. It really is a clonker

10/10

josh jones

Reaction score
hi im 13 iv had a resolution for about a year now i know some 1 who has the Ascension and he says the number 8 an lower are very weak i have landed carp up to 17lb on the pole fishing at 13metres and never had any problem and on the Ascensionmy friend hooked a big carp at 13metres and snapped his number 8 but i have no problem on the resolution

Andy Jones 3

Reaction score
Hi ive got 2 maver resolutions for sale both just over 8 months old complete if any one is interested at the right price with one super taper number 4-5 section one good power pole