Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bargains

Wendy Perry Guest

Hiya everyone been out to a few second hand shops this week looking for some bargains and boy oh boy i got some i don't know if they are all bargains but for me just setting up i am chuffed to bits with em ok heres what i got
    shakespeare bait runner 2 spools and leather bag 15
    a landing net which folds up for transport a triangle shaped one 6
    a magnetic hook box 50p
    2 fox bite alarms 15 for pair
    Leeda holdall 10
    a double pod i think thats what its called where you put bite alarms on the end and you can leave your rod on there i got that for 15 the guy also threw in some rod rests and tubes for my rods so i was well chuffed with all that i'm all set for after my op... god i'm having withdrawal symptoms i haven't fished for 2 weeks i'm sure it's not this bad to give up smoking !!!

So cmon what's your best bargains ???

Kevan Farmer Guest

100 assorted size porcupine quills for 20.00 Some may not think they are much of a bargain but I do as I love to make my own floats still. With these working out at about 20 pence each I can afford to try those awkward swims. I think twice if I may lose a float costing 1.00 upwards - well it can mount up and remember I have to survive on benefits and I have 3 kids to think of first. So, they are my best bargain.

Kevan

Andrew Thomas Guest

BAA ticket....20 for miles of Severn and Teme riverbanks !

Nicky Garbutt Guest

Nils master spear head in flo green 3.50 and i can't find them on were!.

Rodney Wrestt Guest

Shimano Power HS match reel & Shimano Sedona 4000 GTE feered reel 20.00 each.

Rodney Wrestt Guest

errr.....Sedona 4000 GTE feered reel.... should be Sedona 4000 GTE feeder reel still a bargain even if I can't spell it. ;-}~

Nicky Garbutt Guest

and a big bulk spool of silver thread mono for 4.50 the best mono ive ever used.

Paul Kendall Guest

Browing 13ft Bob Nudd match rod, with locking reel seat, full cork handle & never been used ...... 8 from a cash converters shop.

Ron Clay Guest

65p for Angling Star every month

Wendy Perry Guest

best 65p spent ever hey Ron )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast