How's Wendy?

M

Malcolm Bason

I understand Wendy was due to go into hospital for an operation on her hip around this time. I was just wondering if anyone has heard from her, or hearnd how she is?

W

Wendy Perry

I'm still here chuck :) i go next Fri 14th for a post op then have my op the week after i HOPE so the op will probably be on the 18th ish i will keep you posted tho Malc awwwww thanks for asking bout me :)

D

Dave O'L

Best of luck chuck - just be careful of the oky-coky when you come out? ;)

W

Wendy Perry

yeah coz when it says put yr left leg in i'm might just screw the new hip off and literally put it in LOL

P

peter webber

Wendy

All the best for your opp and hope you're back out fishing real soon after.

Pete

W

Wendy Perry

cheers pete :)

I'm not looking forward to it at all infact i'm scared to death.... but this time next year i'll be running to that damn fishing pond !!!!

D

Dave Johnson

Hope all goes well Wendy-dont worry....just think of the summer and that lovely dawn breaking as you flick out the float.....

by the way, no I wont ask....good luck!!!!

A

andrew jackson

Hi Wendy.
Sorry to hear you need an op. Best of luck with the hip. If you have to get it done, from a fishing point of view you have picked the best time.

B

Bob Car

Hi Wendy
All the best for next friday love lets hope that they get it done for you as soon as possible.
Keep your chin up dont let it get you down as we will all be thinking of you.
Bob-x-

R

Rodney Wrestt

Good luck Wendy, I'm sure the fish need a rest anyway. ;-}~

P

Paul Williams

God luck Wendy and don't forget i'm a trained physio (or was it physco?)so if you need therapy afterwards i'll "work" the legs for you.......seriously though hope it works out.

W

Wendy Perry

Well wow thanks everyone....... Today was my last day of fishing and i went out with a bang i beat my personal best wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it was an enormous 16lb carp at Brookside in Cheshire i've had the most fantastic day i've ever had fishing it was the most beautiful fish i've ever seen and it was very very heavy i've loved every minute of it ....i took lots of photos of it so i may send it to Graham if he's interested in it i caught it on the ever reliable BREAD :eek:) And i even kissed it as it would be my last fish for 3 months i really don't know how i'll cope without my fishing maybe i can buy one of those hand held games till i am better at least i will be able to play with that in hospital LOL

Once again thanks guys and i'll let ya all know how i get on
xxx
Wend

A

andrew jackson

Well Done Wendy Top fish. You will be chasing a twenty next.

W

Wendy Perry

oh Andy i didn't know it was you i'll get in touch after my op about the Diggle angling club thanks :eek:)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Well done Wendy, bread does it again eh. Was it on the surface or were you legering?

W

Wendy Perry

i was on waggler believe it or not Rodney all day long i had caught about 13 roach on maggot then i saw that the carp were on top at about 3pm so i thought sod it i'll have a go with bread and didn't go too deep but put a big waggler on to get me out into middle my first cast out and i saw it bobbing and i was wishing it under i think LOL then it just went i struck and thought yes!! it took me about 15 mins to get it in and i had no idea how big it was but it gave me a run and i just thought.... well i dunno i didn't in my wildest dreams think it would be that size and when it's head came out of the water i was shouting oh my god it's a corcker !!!!!!! lol everyone on the lake came to see me net him and then i got my son to take lots of pics give him a kiss and put him back hehehehhe wow i was so happy i said to my son i felt like giving him a full slice of bread for letting me catch him hehheheheh ah well i now have to beat that after xmas but even if i didn't i'd still never forget that one!!! can't wait for pics to be devolped and i'm sure you will all get to see it :eek:)

B

Bob Car

Hi Wendy, I would love to have been there just to see the look on your face when you landed it.
Nothing like finishing off with a bang, you take care and know doubt you will up and about again just after christmas then fish watch out. -x-