Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Car park space reserved for bailiff - rant

Visited my club lake today, one of the car parks nearest to the head bailiffs usual swim now has a space reserved for him. Please note the car parks don't have disabled spaces!

Does your club do this? How would you feel if you discovered this??

Discuss!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Car park space reserved for bailiff - rant

I would feel if the bloke is prepared to put the time in to baliff a water he should have a perk,if that's what it is.

completely agree with fred, most bailiffs dont get paid so there has to be some perk to it. i.e free membership or private parking close to their chosen peg. thatd be my request if i was a bailiff

It would'nt be so bad if I had seen him do bailiffing, only ever seen him fishing.

Easy Jimbo,easy! I suppose you could always put your name down for the job.....

"Only ever seen him fishing" Ah yes, but at least he's on the water and he would probably tell you he checks everyone as they walk by!

Anyway I'm pleased you had your rant-not good to lock these things away...

Enjoy your fishing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Visited my club lake today, one of the car parks nearest to the head bailiffs usual swim now has a space reserved for him. Please note the car parks don't have disabled spaces!

I would seriously be more concerned at the lack of disabled parking spaces near to the swims, especially as you quote that there's more than one car park.
    Some people are so poor, that all they have is money

Quote Originally Posted by Merv Harrison View Post
    I would seriously be more concerned at the lack of disabled parking spaces near to the swims, especially as you quote that there's more than one car park.

agreed, my local pools the owner has just opened a new one the banks of which are really flat and wide and have level pegs. its really disabled freindly. some of the other pools arent but it would seem more newer pools in the country are becoming wheelchair freindly. shame about the parking spaces tho

are these people aware of the law regarding disabled people.
    i think thats what they called me.

I'm gonna have words with the club committe....I've not got a private car space ! LOL.

Be carefull on asking they might give you a personal one but at a cost (easy way to up the club funds . Next thing there will be reserved for catch of the month
    All visitors bring joy to our house .Some when they arrive and some when they leave .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast