Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay, I know it's nowt to do with fishing (or is it, could it be a secret ritual?) but who's been pierced and why?

And I know there are loads of rude answers (Barney!) but be careful!

Gary Knowles Guest

I'm a member of Prince Albert if thats a clue to anyone where my piercing is..................

Chris Bishop Guest

Prince Albert AS or the chain gang..?

Rodney Wrestt Guest

Gary,
    Me too, I attach a 6oz weight to it and swing my hips round to put in tent pegs while making a coffee. ;-}~

Gary Knowles Guest

Rodney - Its my missus that attached a 6oz weight to mine - I think she was hoping it would stretch..............

Wendy Perry Guest

heheheheh i knew there would be some great answers to this one ok i shall reveal i have a peircing as well my tummy button i haven't found a use for it in fishing yet but i'm sure i will LOL

Ron Clay Guest

I have a small hole in a sensitive spot caused by a .243 high velocity rifle. I that body piercing or not?

Gary Knowles Guest

Wendy - you could use it as a knot tester, simply slip your hook into the ring (steady lads!) and pull to test........simple !

Paul Kendall Guest

I've a nice hole in my shoulder from a size 16 barbed montana fly that didn't want to get wet !

Rodney Wrestt Guest

Party trick, put a pencil through the hole then twist it round a few times,let go and there you have it the best damn impersonation of a helecopter ever......cracks them up every time. ;o}~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast