Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    EC Guest

My old Bob Frost flavours (tutti, pineapple etc) have now run dry after about 20 years.

Am now looking for replacments for generally pi55ing about with, flavouring maggots, pellets, the odd paste or boilie etc.

Don't necessarily want 'top brands' unless they are good value (not 25 litres mind) and I dont mind buying off ebay!

Go!

EC Guest

Thought I'd post it twice as I am after more than 1.

Spoddy Dave Guest

thought ide had too many vodca's then.

but thats never going to happen.

Spoddy Dave Guest

Van den eynde minging fish works well,an oily fishy stinky flavour.

Dal (The merchant of Mennace & Don't mess with my bitch) Guest

My pit bulls ****,lasts for hours even in water.
    Available from Crufft Baits P.L.C. attracts all fish ,seals and otters,thinking of selling it to all bailiffs throughout the U.K.

what are my chances????

Got some staffie bitch 'pani' thats got to work as well! It's the pheramones!

Sean Meeghan Guest

For a savoury flavour try the Source. Its not excessively expensive (about 7) and a couple of bottles last me a season. For flavouring maggots (dead ones usually) I use the Van den Eynde liquids - cheap as chips. The only other flavour I use is Nash Cheesey Chops for flavouring mash and bread paste a bottle of this lasts for a season and it costs about a fiver.

One other thing to try for pellets and groundbait is molasses. Buy it from a horse feed supplier at about a fiver for 5 litres.

EC Guest

Cheers Sean, do you know any mail order suppliers who wont take the pi55 on postage mate?

Seriously EC, have a look at the 'Tackle box' catalog, you'll be surprised at the range, I got a certain flavour from them that I was told had been discontinued about 11 years ago. Also one of my mates still uses food flavourings and colourings from supermarkets for all of his fishing and catches very well! As for the molasses, I get mine for about the same price and it lasts for ages.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast