Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BADGER CLASSICS

Evan Hartshorne Guest

THIS IS A WARNING TO ANYONE ORDERING FROM BADGER DIRECT DON'T BOTHER THEY HAVE THE WORST ATTITUDE TO CUSTOMERS I HAVE EVER COME ACCROSS

Alan Roe Guest

From the sound of your post you have a story to tell. It might be a good idea for you to tell it then we can all understand you ire.

Evan Hartshorne Guest

after several unsuccesful phone calls to badger about their products ie warranty's,and if any of the new multiplier reels were available in left hand wind i was less than impressed by the attitude of the people i spoke to (never did get any answers any way)So i thought i would send them an e mail instead only to receive the reply of try ringing us or in most cases no reply at all.this lead me to order through their web site which i did on monday(10/12/01)i orderd a chair,chair bag and rod bands their standard delivery is 3 working day,s .It is now friday no sign of anything so i called badger for them to tell me i would receive my delivery next week .Which i told them was unacceptable and why would my delivery be late any way to which i was told they didn,t have the chair bag in stock .I then asked the question of why didn't anyone call or e mail me if this item was out of stock.They said someone i tried to call but received no reply which i find very odd as i have been ill all week. any way most of this boils down tothe fact that every person i have spoken to has had lees than pleasnt attitude perhaps they should take some leefs out of harris anglings book who's services is superb.P.S i also cancelled my order only to find out from my creditcard company that badger have already got my MONEY

Dave O'L Guest

I presume you have asked for your money back

trading standards

(don't you know this ain't going to work)

Evan Hartshorne Guest

yes

Rodney Wrestt Guest

Dave, Dave, look big fat blue text without </A> at the end.

John Pleasance Guest

You little rascal Dave.

Terry Mann Guest

Ref Badger International,
    I was going to start a thread on this yesterday having looked at their adverts where their goods seem very good value for money,eg rod pods and bedchairs half the price of Fox for example. It seems that one person has had a bad time with them,can anybody else comment on their products and service? I have heard Des Taylor is now working for them although I have,nt seen it in print yet.

Rodney Wrestt Guest

Evan there was a thread on this very subject a while ago <a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/forum/forummessages.asp?URN=4&UTN=2038&last=1&SP=&V=1>lo ok here<a/>

Dave O'L Guest

OOOOooooooooooo Rodney!!!!!! hark at 'im1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast