Lower Bristol Avon Fish-in.

P

paul williams 2

Where they all gone??

Whose gonna buy all my ale????????????????

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Paul, it is the tradition for all the guests to get the organiser mullered!

So we better rattle up a few more guests or it's gonna be an expensive night for you ;-)

P

paul williams 2

I won't be able to drink much after my huge breakfast! :)-

P

paul williams 2

If anyone wants digs they have three rooms left book fast!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Ste... me and paul will have to meet you's on the canal we won't get there for that time mate unless i leave at 3am and i know am passionate about my fishing but..... i need to be awake to fish!!! We prob won't get there till 8am at the cafe...

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
That's no prob Wend, we could all go to the cafe for 8am if that's allright with the other guys, Cakey would get another hour in bed too.

If anyone wants to head for the venue before us we can just meet them there on the bank?

Make sure you bring your pike gear, I've just realised we are very near the pike swim I mentioned to Paul ;-)

P

paul williams 2

Now i'm really torn! i didn't expect canal pike to be to big so i'm gearing up to perch!!

Never fished here so whats the best bet?

Cakes.......if you want the loan of a couple of Avon rods for perch i have a couple you can use........

C

Cakey

Id like to borrow one please paul...................have one pike and one perch out me thinks

C

Cakey

had a bike ride around the area today..........liked the basin

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Geeez guys/gals hope you have made your mind up now.....kennet&Avon canal sounds good to me, so does 8am meeting....I shall set of at 6am though, knowing myself i'll get lost a few times before i find the place....see me is poor me not have a tom tom :-(

C

Cakey

it was sunny Steve ...........the basin is huge is that where we are fishing ??