Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Weather

John Pleasance Guest

I just wondered if many of you are using the weather info/link on this site .The satellite pics and infrared images I find are quite fascinating.Weather maps,weather facts, loads of stuff.There are also webcams,watch the sunrise in Scotland from the south coast,magic.

John Pleasance Guest

I'm going outside now, I may be gone some time.......

David Will Guest

Glad your going out John , you need to get out more

John Pleasance Guest

Ssshhh! Don't upset them , they won't always let me out David.

Michael Hall Guest

I`ve used it abit and unlike Michael Fish its near on accurate! But i dont tell you when the fish will feed!!! So i sit on the half frozen lake and freeze instead!

David Will Guest

Ssshhh! Don't upset them , they won't always let me out David. LOL

John what I would like to see is a weather service where we select the weather. None of this being told by some suit at Bracknell what weather is going to be like.
    Maybe one day For example if Roaching rain Monday Tuesday Weds , meaning a coloured fining down river for Saturday. Temp about 50 water temp 48.

Stuart Bullard Guest

Michael, I dont like to say this, but Michael Fish produces these (with the help of some rather powerful computers). He is actually an employee of the Met Office as a senior forecaster !

David Will Guest

Good weather has been ordered for this weekend. 11th/12th. 54 during day 7/8 at night in london and surrounding and just a tad of drizzle to add a bit of colour.

John Pleasance Guest

Still not quite the Caribbean though is it David ?