Caption Competition No. 3

M

Michael Hall

its not an entry but I have a stergon in my back garden near on that size!!! we have had him for about four years since he was about 3 inches long!

R

Rodney Wrestt

"And here it is folks the new Rod Hutchins sterlit shaped boilies for those carp that have seen everything"

R

Rodney Wrestt

(Fish)
Look Graham, we both fought well, so how come you get to wear the sponsors t-shirt.

J

John Pleasance

These far-eastern copies are a load of rubbish ! It looks nothing like a barbel.

M

Mark Morton

jim still denies that the reason the gudgeon in his pool has grown extraordinarily large was their diet of boilies!

A

Andrew Miller

This is the best comb I ever had. It come complete with it own inbuilt Brycream!

J

John Pleasance

....and if you hold it right out, it'll look even bigger.

R

Rob Brownfield

(Narrator) And so, the old Queen retains the right to claim any Sturgeon caught in British waters! ..lol

R

Richard Barrell

I told you there was NO such thing as the
Loch Ness Monster!

S

Shrek

I know I blanked, but do you reckon they'll twig it's really my deadbait??

C

Cheese Paste

*Latest* The Ministry of Defence have ordered 500 of these superbly disguised anti-submarine torpedos to bolster home security.

W

Wendy Perry

(female fish says) Excuse me mate take your hands of my arse!!!

C

Chris Isaacs

It's nice to see something so prehistoric looking so healthy, and the fish looks good too!

P

Paul Kendall

Roland Rat makes guest appearance at old peoples home. Residents chastised for using hhim to play pass the parcel.

P

Paul Kendall

Genetically modified Gudgeon not accepted by British Record Fish Committee