Friday Not A Good Day For Myself

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Heyup John, very sorry to hear that. I hope we can all help to cheer you up a bit.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that John. Fight the bluddy thing and then fight it some more.

If only a fraction of the goodwill that is flowing from this site towards you and your wife can make a difference then you know we are all pulling for you.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Just got back in and seen this thread. Thoughts are with you John, but don't give up.

L

Les Clark

Hang on in there John ,don`t let the bas*a*d grind you down .

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear of your illness John. Stay positive and fish as much and long as you can.
Not a lot one can say at such news but my thoughts are with you.

A

Angler Saxon

Sorry to hear your news John. Don't ever give up fighting though. My missus beat cancer - you could too.

Alan Roe

Reaction score
Hey up John sorry to hear your news fella but you had better fight it as God's a Lancastrian!!
Joking apart my thoughts are with you and doubtless like many on here if I can help I would be happy to.

Lee Swords

Reaction score
Hit the Phqua like a pitbull on speed ...Dont stop fighting till they chuck the dirt on your box!

I want to remain the second most right-wing person on FM

and the second best writer for the anglingstar

My head aint big enough for your crown yet you big mouthed old get so get stuck in a kick the buggers head in!

Michael Howson

Reaction score
Hi John. Just seen this thread and am truly gutted. I had a feeling all was not well but being the fighter you are i have every faith in you. If its ok with you i will come out to see you tomorrow afternoon. Keep your chin up you can have the best pegs on our future outings. Mick.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

My thoughts are with you John.

If there is someone who can fight it, it's you.

R

Robert Woods 1

Sorry to here of your bad news...go fishing as much as you can.

John Ledger (ACA)

Reaction score
Its going to be very hard this time,when i had stomach cancer 5years ago i was 5years younger and had lost no weight and a few minor ailments apart felt ok.
This time i dont feel well and my weight has dropped well over a stone.
One of the cancers is in a bad spot and i have to go in hospital for overnight testing because my consultant surgeon is not sure what he is up against and this bloke saved my life over 5years ago. He told me he might send me for chemo but is not certain.
My wife is in a state because if anything happens to me she will not be able to cope or live in the house,she is disabled and also has epilepsy.
Things are not good and i dont mean just for me

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

I've only just caught up with this thread John and to say I'm gutted at this news is an understatement.
My thoughts and hopes for your recovery go to you and your dear wife.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Only just read the thread......I really don't know what to say besides I'm so sorry to hear about the bad news..........never give up hope and keep fighting, you can make it!! My thoughts are with you and your family

D

Dal (The merchant of Mennace & Don't mess with my

John, I'm so sad to hear your news but if there's anyone to beat this ba***rd of a thing I know it's you! You're a fighter mate and reading through the last 50 odd replies you're also a very respected and loved fella by all on FM. My thoughts are with you and your good lady.
Best wishes from Dal, Alison and Crystal (my bivvie bitch).