Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Wolfman Woody Guest

Piffle!

Thats the bloody sea life centre at Scarborough Woody Popadom!

I should know…last year when we all went on a family holiday, one of the young lasses was in that tank cleaning out the sharks that were in it, I accidentally dropped in a bag of Walkers prawn cocktail crisps, the sharks went into a feeding frenzy and ate the unfortunate young lady…I never got a replacement for that bag of crisps which I feel is bloody disgusting don’t you!

Chris Bishop Guest

Get in quick before the herons do. This was on AT website weeks ago, so they may already have done their worst.

Don't suppose you know where it was filmed do you Jeff? Looks to me like that shoal of fish that are always in a different place to where you are fishing.

Its a bit like a coral reef scene isn't it, do they still have any on the Thames?

Politicians, like diapers, have to be changed frequently - and for the very same reason

Chris do the herons use the internet?

I hope they are down Ham,p Crt way tomorrow them and may be a Barbal or2 .Just a little rain to coular the water and i,m a way

Wolfman Woody Guest

Chris, just keep your bigoted views to yourself if you can't read and understand English.

Graham (someone with a modicum of intelligence), As far as I know it was filmed at Penton Hook on the Thames and the reason I posted the link here is because it was filmed by a friend of mine at the EA with his new little toy, an ROV. I'm hoping he'll bring it to our place in the summer to film some chub.

I should add he's sending a full DVD so that Graham Marsden can extract some scenes out of it to illustrate future articles.

Don't think you'll have to worry about them not being at Hampton Court, it is crawling with them down there, seem to catch them even in the worse conditions. Some nice barbel about too though.

Bully Guest

It said Bream shoal at Bell, at the start....

Wolfman Woody Guest

Sorry, you're right Stuart. It's Bell Weir.

Alan did say that a lot was shot at Penton Hook. Perhaps the bream know where they are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast