Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi the competition form for the "Go Fishing show" still does'nt work. The date of birth field (that is mandatory) cant be filled in....

Thanks,

Gary.

John McLaren Guest

Gary, you have to use the calendar, just click and then use the arrows to go to your year and month then select day.

paul williams 2 Guest

i filled it in and at the end it said my application couldn't be sorted try again later.....3 times!

And that calander is a bloody joke!!

paul williams 2 Guest

just tried again.....this time it didn't say my app had failed it sent me to the AT site without telling me bo diddly!

John McLaren Guest

I have to say that is what happened to me also Paul - there is another competition when you get there - for line and the same thing happens. I just assumed that it had registered and later i got a confirming e-mail from AT.

Succeeded, but the calendar method took some figuring out, just keep clicking the << and < or >> and >, and watch the date at top of calendar.
    Some people are so poor, that all they have is money

And just had confirmation.
    Some people are so poor, that all they have is money

paul williams 2 Guest

John....yes mate that has happened for me to.

I know it's a free comp and all that but i would have thought those responsible for setting up the system could have made it easier?

Personally i think anyone who gets past the D.O.B has earnt a free ticket!

Cakey Guest

it hasnt worked for two weeks now...................

Hi All, when I get to the DOB field, the cursor will not go in the box. So obvioulsy I click on the calander symbol (gif). It does not matter where I click on the symbol, the calander does not come up, therefore I can not choose my particular DOB. Would'nt it be easier if the field was free text and asked for the info in the format DD/MM/YY?

Gary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast