Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Tackle.

Rodney Wrestt Guest

A pair of Chub field boots, luverly jubbly.

andrew jackson Guest

Father christmas was a little skint this year, so he put the kids first. As a result I have not recived my pressie yet. He did assure me that in a few weeks time, he would treat me to an Aqua 60 though.

James Bradshaw Guest

A ''Lynx'' aftershave/deodorant/shower gel pack... no, I'm not drunk - the bag they come in is perfect for keeping reels in! (And a multi-purpose ''fisherman's'' knife, and a monocular (is that a word? Either way, like binoculars, but just one - you know what I mean!)) Shame I forgot to put ''chest waders'' on my Xmas list - never mind - it's my birthday in a fortnight!

A hand towel with a fishing motif and my name embroidered on it for wiping the slime and other nasties off my hands. I think the missus is trying to tell me something.

Cakey Guest

old bill stopped me for doing 92 on local by-pass,they made sure i hadnt been drinking told me to slow down and let me go.
    and i had the CAKEY plates on !

Sam Moorhouse Guest

a nice shimano carp rod 3lb tc(Ihope to land a couple 20lb ers on this)

Andrew Webber Guest

A 9ft daiwa spinning rod, some braid and a a few new lures, can't wait to christen them!

Phil Hackett Guest

LED Head torch (Black Diamond)
    Two books
    Everest
    The Blue Planet
    Excellent!!!!

And more bloody socks
    Again!!!

Paul Thompson Guest

Barbel - up close and personal videos, and a top little hand held computer fishing game.The instructions said theres a 25lber waiting to be caught, but you will need skill, dedication, patience etc to catch. Second put in and I got the ******......
    Fantastic, just wish that would happen in real life :-)(mind you, real life doesn't have a reset button)
    ps: My brother-in-law, still trying for biggie, with no luck.His brother-in-law turns up half cut at 10pm and catches it after 5 mins..tee hee

Rodney Wrestt Guest

Hi Paul,
    I did the same It's all in the wrist...ahem. ;o}~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast