Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Tackle.

Wendy Perry Guest

same here andy santa says i can go to the sales in a few weeks and get what i want got a book tho

Ashe Hurst Guest

No fishy things for me,but got a few iron maiden cd,s and the best airguitar album in the world...ever! And a free airguitar too,my son has thrashed the life out of my old one.

Keith Miller Guest

A box of chocolate sardines! The wife said I asked for something fishy.

Shrek Guest

I got some scales so I can see how heavy my 3lb roach really are.

Also got a copy of Midland Angler magazine. Very good read and informative too. Might well be subscribing to this one.

Birds Nest Guest

Fox Stalker Bucket... And a new flask, as I managed to drive over my other one...

A Fox Large system box, tulip beads and easy glide running rings from leslies barbel catalogue. Also an anglers swiss army knife (I prefer the one I got from Homebase for 9 quid though!!).

What I really wanted was a pair of insight multi-spec barbel rods and the big barbel videos. If anybody has them how about a swap - I've got a nice swiss army knife...

Are the videos worth buying myself?

Bit disappointed that the centre two compartments in the fox box are narrower than the outer two and the box could be a bait deeper. What do you chappies use?

Birds Nest Guest

Medium Fox Box, free with Coarse Fisherman Subs... And Tupperware boxes...

disco dan Guest

SOME THERMEAL GLOVES A FISHING JOKE BOOK
    A FISHING DIARY AND A FISHY PHOTO FRAME.
    (SANTA MUST OFF FORGOT TO PACK THE 2 SHIMANO 5000GTE BAIT RUNNERS I AKSED FOR)

disco dan Guest

RON I USE A LARGE FOX BOX BUT I HAVE NO
    COMPLIANTS I BROUGHT MY BOX BACK IN AUGUST
    I DO NOT NO HOW I MANAGED BEFORE.GIVE IT A
    FEW MONTHS TRIAL AND U WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND.THE ONLY THING I KEEP IN MY BOX IN PACKETS NOW IS MY HOOKS.

John McLaren Guest

Happy Christmas all! I'm a bit late to this thread as always. I got a Fishing Towel and Angling Times Calendar off my mate (I bought him exactly the same towel!) plus a Shakespeare Black Eagle Centre Pin courtesy of my father-in-law. The reel seems very nice but the spool falls off as the retaining catch seems to be broken - it's now on its way back to WMAC (Why don't they check these things before they go out?)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast