Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tfg

Blog Entries

Default Tfg

See Matt Hayes gear advertised every where and in a few shops. But never seen it on the bankside or know of any body using it or owning.

What peoples opinions of the gear?

Default Re: Tfg

TFG 8-10 ft all rounds rod- I've got that and for about £50 it's a great little rod - had carp to about 10lb on it - not problem and due to the short length it great for tigh river swims
    PaSC British by birth, English by the grace of God
    I got the devil in my blood,Telling' me what to do
    (And I'm all ears), Britain's premier bread angler

I only own one piece of TFG kit but so far it has impressed me with its practicality and good design.I am refering to their compact seat box, if you are in the market for a lightweight seat box this is the kiddie IMHO.

a mate has one of the tfg bivvies, a force8 or something i think, and it seemed pretty solid when i gave it the once over.

I bought the chill out chair with a little discount. Very good for the price. It's light weight and very comfortable. Maybe not a good choice for a big heavy guy...

These are good value at the moment - bags of storage space and well made

2 options from £19.99 to £24.99
    RRP: from £40 to £45
    You Save up to £20.00
    Members Price - From £17.99
    Carp Luggage and Bags
    That's about as big as a fish that big gets
    If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything................

Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathrow and the A3

Quote Originally Posted by red creel View Post
    I only own one piece of TFG kit but so far it has impressed me with its practicality and good design.I am refering to their compact seat box, if you are in the market for a lightweight seat box this is the kiddie IMHO.
    Second that...I've got one too and I can't fault it. I've also got the Compact accessory & bait carryall which is equally excellent for short sessions when I don't want to carry the box. Since I bought these two just about every other bag/box I own [and there are many ! ] have been relegated to the shed.

I've bought a number of TFG items including the chair box - after reading the reviews on here, advertisers please note - some very nifty thermal underwear and the all seasons boots, plus numerous other little odds and sods bits and pieces.

All have been good solid honest quality, not titivated about, but good and reliable, do the job and at bloody good v4m.

I was never a Matt Hayes fanboi, but neither am I one of his knockers and I have to say that I buy TFG kit with confidence.
    PaSC (failed).
    Officially warranted Weather Jonah.
    £5 ransom by Paypal NOW or I will attend your fish in !

MH and his TFG does some decent gear for not stupid money, got one of his 13ft Classic float rods and is very nice indeed.

Seen someone recently using his 'Bank Boss' chair and accessories and looked pretty good, also someone with the seat box and accessories, a pretty nice decent of kit as well.

The Pirate.

I have a few items of TFGear, a couple of jackets / sweatshirts and a bivvy all bought through Fishtec. The TFgear items wher VG and the service fron Fishtec was second to none.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast