Des Taylor

C

Chris Bishop

Returned Ultrabite.... The only person I know who's caught a fish on this had a jack on it - an hour after I caught and returned the same fish........

B

Birds Nest

"Badger make bait too..."... I think he could have stayed with Maver, from what a lot of people say Badger dont make tackle...

T

Terry Mann

Graham,
Looking forward to the reviews. If he takes you to his secret pool you may find it has changed counties from Gloucestershire to Herefordshire. I understand it is a small pond that used to be a trout pool and is now stuffed with big roach and chub.
Tight lines.

P

Paul Williams

It's also now a syndicate. didn't someone once write it was wrong to........well you know the rest! :)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's quite a small syndicate, Des and a pal lease it between them for private use only. There are no other members and as far as I know, no plans for any.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Awwww....that big cuddly lovable and bouncy personality of the piscatorial world Des has had a pop at someone having the audacity to question his opinions and motives by calling them "sad little weirdos with personality defects" and stating that you don't know who you're actualy speaking to on a forum...(well that's true but dosen't that go for the writers of columns in a weekly or periodical just as evenly, if not more so because some would say that some "sad wierdos" actualy get paid to antagonise readers). Hmmmm wonder who he meant, it's a pitty that he put it into print instead of posting on the site as he would have at least had the opportunity to speak with them and hear their points and perhapse clarify them, instead of abusing them. As for the name calling a little immature and uncalled for don't you think? I started the thread not as a lets bash Des thing as personal abuse is not tolarated on this site and quite rightly so, however people have put forth their own opinions of Des and I don't think his response in this weeks A.T. is going to help change their feelings towards him.

B

Birds Nest

Hey Des, didn't know you passed by here... Come say hi to us!!

A

Andy Nellist

I knew that Des was trying to get the Herefordshire water syndicated but when I last fished it Norman was having none of it.

Des you should explain the dichotomy, damning syndication of Kickles etc. whilst engaged in trying to take over Normans.

Angling keeps loosing out to the greedy few.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article.asp?SP=testingsp&v=1&UAN=1629>'The Edge'</A>

J

John Pleasance

Not a very original name, but then perhaps it will only be marginally useful.

P

Paul Williams

Shall we have some "sad little weirdo" Tshirts printed?......or would Badger copy them?

R

Rodney Wrestt

LoL Paul....you may think I'm a little sad an' a bit wierd.....but I'd wear one of them and a hat if they came out, I can see all the skateboarders snapping them up too, it's the sort of catchphrase that would sell well.

K

Kevan Busby

Lets all wear "Sad Little Weirdo" t-shirts to the NEC show, with the Shimano "Yea were different" on the back - a right hoot!!!

G

Gary Knowles

Paul,

you can buy sad little wierdo T shirts from any sports shop.

They are usually red coloured, white trim, cost around fifty quid have Vodaphone wrote accross their chests !!!!!!!!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Graham,
Was "The Edge" already mixed when you recieved it or was it the tub of powder Des gave you. Just wondering if you get to mix it with water or if loads of CSL has already been added as Des seemed to use plenty when he made his batch for the articles, pellets and liquid if I remember correctly.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It came as it will be sold, as a powder, and the only instructions I got were verbally from Des in that you mix it with water for a bait dip/soak (as can be seen in the picture).

Or sprinkle it neat over any bait you want to try it with. Mix it with groundbait. The quantity you use is abitrary, he said; you can't overdo it, and a paste or boilie made from the powder is recommended too.