A Week is a Long Time......

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
I found it to be in rather poor taste and degraded and demeaned knobs the world over.
Knobs have feelings too, you can't just go sticking them on any old head.

B

Brendan Ince

welcome back graham hope you ahd a nice weeks holls ? sorry to find upon youre return you find something you have to ban . i didnt see it myself . i sgree with you about keeping baitbox . one thing i might ask you to try is a live messenger link where when you log on you can see how many people are also logged on and have a live chat with anyone logged on at thet time ? we all see a thread thet has loads off replys only to find it 2 people chatting to each other ? i understand it may take away abit from the forums . but if have serious question you must wont as many replys to the question as possable so it may just keep the threads thet bit cleaner ? diffrent people in diffrent countrys work diffrent shifts so this site is 24 hrs ? i think it was bazs thread carnt sleep ? well just imagine if you carnt sleep having a laugh on live chat must be worth a go ?
brendan

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Frank wrote: "(the picture) has been on a few forums and to my knowledge this is the first time I've seen it deleted."

But you wouldn't know how many times it had been deleted Frank.

"I thought the "Bait Box was for over 18's and let's face it you can see far worse on TV almost every day."

Bait Box hasn't had an 'over 18's' stipulation for a long time, as it is unworkable, and yes you can see far worse on TV every day. But I haven't seen worse (or anything like it) on any of the British made angling programmes.

As I said right at the start, I thought the picture was just that half a step too far, and if it had been someone else's head photoshopped on it, rather than mine, I would have felt even more that it overstepped the line. The fact that it was me made it more difficult for me to delete it as I have no doubt there will be those who believe I can't take a joke. Well, if that's the case then so be it, but they'd be wrong.

T

The Monk

I think you were 100% right to delete the picture Graham, had someone done the same with me and put my head on the picture with a kn*b of only that size, I would have deleted it too!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Knob ????---I've seen bigger genital warts than that

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Did I win anything with Grahams "Speedo's"???

Ed, I heard you put it about a bit..........sounds painfull, do they hurt?

C

Cakey

Steve
Ed went to the quacks with his warts and said get rid of the pain........................................................but keep the swelling please

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Forum responses can be switched on and off by clicking on 'My Forum' in the FishingMagic Member box (top left) and then dotting the appropriate 'Default to On' or 'Default to Off'.

But allow for those days when it doesn't work!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

mine had never worked, tried it a few times

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"sounds painfull, do they hurt?"

Ask Brummie -- HIS were the ones I saw ...