What do you do in yours?

P

Paul Williams

Martin,
That one had me in stitchs!!!.....been there done that....all day long!!.............but i've progessed to Sclub7, and some obscure artiste called DJ pied piper, i can't find my Dylan and old slow hand tapes!

C

Cakey

Does anyone know of any fishing on dvd so I can play it in the car ?????

S

Stewart Bloor

Hey Wendy, a soul sister, eh? You little Supreme you...

C

Craig w

well I talk with my mate on the way home in the car to try and work out what we were going to do the next visit to the venue to enable us to actualy catch something!!!!

......other than that a bit of New school breaks or D&B does the job in my motor, i have a VERY loud stereo, I dont have a TV in the car i would crash for sure, but i do have a small 2.5 inch screen LCD TV that i take bankside on longer sessions though.

R

Ron Clay

50,000 miles a year? That,s nowt peoples. At one period of my life I was driving upwards of 180,000 kilometres a year!!

Don't like driving anymore, I loath it, especially in England. There are no roads here just darned long moving car parks.

I fondly remember the days when I could hit the N1, get up to 140 km/hr, switch over to cruise control and relax.

I used to look at my clock and count down the 10 km posts to my destination.

It past the time very well indeed. I once did 450 kms in exactly 3 hours. How's that for precision driving?

C

Chris Bishop

Believe it or not reading this has actually motivated me to clear my car out.

So that's the weekend spoken for then.

C

Cheese Paste

Bob Nudd - Maggots in yer catapult, can't beat that to get the heart pumping.

Just joking, normally Stone Roses/Doves/Badly Drawn Boy type stuff or Talksport for me.

G

Gary Knowles

Stranglers, Clash, SLF, PIL, Pogues, Pistols or any 70's punk band played so load my missus can hear me pull into the street from 200 yards away.

None of that rave crap that Rik listens to !

R

Rob Brownfield

Can only do one thing in mine..turn up the cd player and slip in another Northern Soul CD!

N

Nicky Garbutt

its on foot for me i can't drive as im 16 so its just the roar of cars for me on the motor way. or if im lucky its the push bike with the creaky chain.

R

Rob Brownfield

Wendy...nice one..lol...been going to Northern Soul alnighters for about 15 years now..lol (Nooooo...not an alnighter that lasted 15 years before anyone asks!..lol)

My gf got me a cracking double Nothern CD, 60 tracks for the car..yippeeee....

M

Mike Fidler

All that heavy music's not for me in the car these days, I just like to swing, man with my buddies Frankie and Deano and other guest stars. Helps me straighten up and fly right!!

C

Craig w

Rob, Wendy, I used to be into the Northern Soul thing when i used to vist a few seaside towns on my Lammy on scooter rallys back a few years ago. Al wilson "The Snake" & Bobby Lynn "Earthquake" Started it all for me.
I still lisen to a few tunes :)))

This is a good website - loads of Soul links.
http://www.moveonup.uk.com

R

Richard Drayson

If I can be bothered it's 70's stuff for me.
Genesis, ELP, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, 10 Years After, Jethro Tull, Asia, King Crimson, Strawbs.
Ahhh, the good old days. Don't like all this modern stuff done on a computer.