Happy Birthday Ron

Bob Roberts

Reaction score
On behalf of the DVSG can I offer congratulations to our president, Ron Clay, on reaching the grand old age of 92!

It's his birthday today and I'm sure you'll all want to wish him well (and maybe send him a bottle of scotch...)

Make sure you use that bus pass, feller!!!

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Thanks Bob, and it's 65 I'll have you know!!!

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Happy Birthday Ron. Keep taking the figs and prune juice.

Reaction score
Have a jolly day Sir Ron,

I'm sure you are going to have lots of goodies at your party. Fig rolls, figgy pudding, fig jam sandwiches, hot fig tart(that's the nymph from Go Fishing). Nurse may even allow you a sip of fig wine - but if you're not a a good boy it will be a bottle of Kumala!

Congratulations

Posh

Lee Swords

Reaction score
89?

92?

Anyway heres hoping you get a 69 on your 65th or maybe a 70 if she puts her thumb up your......

Nah....Settle for a 99 with an extra flake and sauce!

Happpy birthday!

G

Geoff Cowen

Ron Happy birthday. You share a birthday with my lovely wife Judi, not a good day for her as she has to start Chemo again next week but I hope you have a good day!

T

The Monk

98, I thought my mate was much older than that?? hes certainly been around a long time!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday my old friend, and many more to boot.

The next time you come down to 'God's Country' I have a rather special bottle of Port to open in recognition of your milestone Birthday.

Better hurry on down though, as I am not best known for my resistance when it comes to a good Port ;-)

How about a day on Avon Springs after those big old Trout? My treat for your Birthday.

I am raising a nice glass of good Bordeaux right now for you!

Cheers mate.

Edited, because after a few gasses, my spelling wasn't up to my usual standars ;-)