Intuition

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi Craig,
That could explain part of it but what about the people who night fish and wake up reglarly just before they get a run.

C

Cakey

What youre saying is that you are not good fishermen ,something else is doing it for you ????

C

Cakey

I had to cut that last one quick,Mystic Meg was on the phone about fishing the weekend.

R

Rodney Wrestt

No I didn't say it was someone else doing anything, nor did I say I was a particularly good angler, I would say I was about average and at a compitent level of skill for someone who has fished for over 25 years, if you re-read the posts you will see we are talking about an instinct or some form of sense we develope within certain circumnstances which make us aware of some things before they happen like a bite or run or help us to choose a particular swim even if it is usualy a crap one that never produces anything at other times. I did not say I was led by a spirit guide or followed the ghostly hands that point the way like a yellow brick road, nor cast at the poltergiest marker float or any other spooky "someone else" helping me.

C

Cakey

After spending the day fishing with Mulder and Scully they ask me to point out to you that it was YOU that needs to re read the postings,your 1st posting you called it a phenominon and asked if it was a sixth sense.
They asked me to tell you its ok your not alone out there

one spooked CAKEY

R

Rodney Wrestt

But I never said it was something catching the fish for me. Maybe if the next time your out you spend less time talking to your imaginary friends...you know Mystic Meg, Mulder & Scully and the voices in your head are quiet for long enough you might realise that you are indeed not alone out there...

C

Cakey

How you know about voices in me head ?
youre better than i thought.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Do Do Do Do.....Do Do Do Do (the twi'light zone theme) ;o}~

C

Cakey

Rodney
anagram of your name is
WET OR DRY NETS

NOW THATS SPOOKY
DO DO DO DO....DO DO DO DO (smoke on the water)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Murray, are you a Rik Flair fan then? ;o}~...............wait I get the feeling I've said that before....Nah. ;o}~

R

Rodney Wrestt

Cakey,
Mostly local venues in and around Scotland, There are a few different venues....canal, stillwater and river all within 30 minutes of my house so I don't realy have to travel far. What about you...is it carp you fish for mostly ?

C

Cakey

I do only fish for carp these days unless lakes are frozen then I go for pike on the local rivers.
As for venues I used to get 5 or 6 local season tickets but found it tied me down to much or I wasted me money.
I belong to K.A.C.A.S. still(kings arms cheshunt ang soc).
If you look at Cheshunt a map you'll see Im surrounded by water most of which is syndicated.
So I now fish around all over the show.

R

Rodney Wrestt

I'll take anything that wants my bait, I do the same in winter...go for the pike or hit the rivers for a spot of grayling, roach and dace but most bites end up in trout these days the rivers are full of them and when you catch one you know there are plenty more to come, strange as I didn't think they were shoal fish...maybe they just like the conditions in the swims I use.

C

Cakey

Theres big carp all round me and Im 5 mins from Fishers Green for big barbel other than that I would not know where to get trout and grayling with out a long drive.