Vacuum flasks.

stuartpengs

Reaction score
I'm with barbelboi on this one I gave up on flasks many years ago and carry a small brew kit nowadays it's based around the cobalt blue soloist stove from Zelph stoves in the USA fantastic bit of kit weights very little and packs down really small, no moving parts and utterly foolproof to me it is worth the tiny bit of extra kit to have a hot fresh brew on the bank

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
I can see what you mean.... But if I had a stove then I'd want a teapot, which means loose tea, and then I'd need a tea strainer......It all gets a bit much!

And anyway, what do you do for water???

Mind you, I hope to fish the life out of a lake next year which involves very little walking so perhaps a stove is the way to go for longer stays..

barbelboi

Reaction score
TC, Water fits nicely into a two litre mineral water bottle - not that much bigger than some flasks - and the bonus is it's very light and space saving when crushed up to carry back with your rubbish when your arms are aching after a hard days fishing;)
Jerry
PS If I'm thinking of the same lake as you you could take your whole tea set without a problem.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Hahahaha.....I think that would be very civilised and most acceptable......It almost cries out for a butler to bring cake and scones from the house.......

I just cannot wait Jerry!