Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default a nice bit of kit for xmas

i got a diawa m2 11-13 feeder rod what did you get off anyone .

Default Re: a nice bit of kit for xmas

I got an Okuma Sheffield.

I also got the poorest service from a tackle shop I have ever had. Shame on you Danson Angling.

I would never advise anyone to use them, its not the first time they have given me poor service, but it will be the last. Bunch of total to55ers.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

I got a Shimano Aspire Pro Competition carryall (which im still in two minds about as I preferred my older broken Shimano one) and Avanti Cyclotherm Suit (which I shall be review on my blog in due course). I guess I complained about being cold a bit to often but now I have no excuse, especially as I had thermal wellies to (excuse the pun) boot! Just need to give them a good test now!
    Like fishing? - http://www.paulgoesfishing.com/

For fishy updates follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/Angler_PaulM

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Roberts View Post

I also got the poorest service from a tackle shop I have ever had. Shame on you Danson Angling.

I would never advise anyone to use them, its not the first time they have given me poor service, but it will be the last. Bunch of total to55ers.
    I have been told never to buy from these idiots before!!

MARK

I got a Delkim and the associated bits and bobs (Nite-lite, Duo-Carb etc) to make a three rod set up rather than my previous two.

I have bought the odd fishing pressie for myself though and just got back from a post Christmas tour of Leeds tackle shops.

Forgot to add I got my pro-logic brolly, even though she bought it me weeks ago! Her dear old dad got me a korum chair bag, just what I wanted!

Mark

Drennan 13-15'0 Floatmaster bought from Fosters in Birmingham (excellent customer service and matched the "clearance" price being offered by another company on the internet). As soon as the Severn slows down a bit I'll put a review on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Roberts View Post

I rang these clowns once with a view to buying a set of three Shimano reels, but they decided that their advertised web price was wrong and wanted to hike the price. Needless to say the call was cut short and I bought from another Company - Mr Fish I think - who were excellent. I would have to be desperate to return to Dansons.

I had to have a Shakepeare Mach 3 Waggler for float trotting. It cost a lot/ doesn't weigh much/works brilliantly/ The wife doesn't know she has bought it for me......

I think....

I got a Marco Cortesi Mk2 Centre pin, a Youngs Avon/Quiver Rod, a TF_Gear Compact allrounder and a TF-Gear Compact Carp Rods.

Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast