Fish Thefts e-petition

esox2914

Reaction score
can i ask everyone who cares about the future of our sport to please sign the petition so we can try and make the authorities take notice of us

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/26544

if i can ask you all to post it on other forums, or just by word of mouth, the more the support we get the more they have to listen

cheers dave

soffit

Reaction score
This bloke has no history here. Maybe he justs wants your email/ name/address. I'd go to the actual petition via another route... no offense Exo something or other :D

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

Just done a search on the government epetition site for 26544 and there is nothing. Take care chaps; it may be kosher.

Last edited:

The bad one

Reaction score
This bloke has no history here. Maybe he justs wants your email/ name/address. I'd go to the actual petition via another route... no offense Exo something or other :D

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

Just done a search on the government epetition site for 26544 and there is nothing. Take care chaps; it may be kosher.

The links take you through to HM Govt site/Directgov site. So if it is not Kosher, then it's the best scam ever!

Think Special Branch, MI5, MI6, and the Death Squad will be all over him if he's scammed their site :eek:
Don't fancy his chances of being alive next week :rolleyes:

rudd enthusiast

Reaction score
Signed. I for one am tired of a law system that fines thousands for poaching salmon and trout and just hundreds for carp roach and other coarse fish :mad:

esox2914

Reaction score
defo no scam lads, just fed up with the law failing to act over the continued raping of our waters that we pay to fish, cheers to all that have singed :):)

bennygesserit

Reaction score
This isn't a troll but don't these petitions pop up every few months it would have more impact if there was just one