Best Fishing Destination

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Gary mate, just book Florida again and when you get there look astonished and mutter things like "damn! that bloody holiday agent has messed up big time, lets enjoy it while we are here and I'll kick his a@@e when we get back." :0}

B

Bully

Africa? Various options. Friend went to (s..t cant remember Kenya I think) and had a great time.....

georgehooks

Reaction score
Why not Mauritius?
The very mention of the island of Mauritius conjures up images of tranquil seas, idyllic beaches, lagoons and reefs—and you’d be perfectly correct in thinking this! Add a mountainous interior with gorges and waterfalls, rainforests and rare and wonderful wildlife and you would think you’re in heaven on earth.

The seas around Mauritius teem with giant blue and black marlin, dorado, wahoo, mako sharks, tiger sharks, huge yellow fin tuna, dog tooth tuna and a host of other fish too numerous to mention—all ready for you to tackle as you take in the beautiful seas, the warm sunshine and a cool beer or two.

I guess fishing in Mauritius would be the perfect experience!

Reaction score
If your fishing for blue water species then everything is totally reliant on the skipper,then its not angling imo,if your fly fishing for bonefish etc,or beach fishing that is,i like to feel ive earned the right to catch,whatever rocks your boat,but try landing a marlin from an anchored boat,have more than ten miles of line on your reel though...