Aldi Fishing Tackle Coming

themyth

Reaction score
Clearly the purpose of the one over the head one over the head will help disguise you from being spotted as a prat as well as improving your appearance :D

clearly.
i hear theres a half price sale on fishing tackle down at the pound shop cypry,treat yourelf:p

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.

Snobbery of the highest order. There is nothing whatsoever wrong with seeking out a bargain. Anyone who buys tackle (or anything else) based solely on the badge stuck on it clearly has more money than sense. Sure, with some items of tackle you get what you pay for - like rods - but why pay £20 more for a bag with a brand name on it when you can get the same thing at a fraction of the cost elsewhere?

Also, what makes you think Cypry has an elf?

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Why shouldn't he? After all, the late David Collyer had a Gnome...

I came across a cheap-jack shop selling gilt, eyed, barbless hooks - pearls beyond price - at two quid a box of fifty - the ones I tried were sharp and strong, so I now have a lifetime supply (I went back for another box!) unless I live an awfully long time...

waggy

Reaction score
I use a hair rig on a gaffe for a large hook size when barbel fishing

Gaffe, eh? That's the best Malaprop. we've had on here for ages. LMAO!

---------- Post added at 07:28 ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 ----------

a proper angler would NOT use tackle from aldi!

---------- Post added at 18:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

i'd have to buy 2 bags...one for my tackle...and one to be put on my head so i did NOT get seen using it!
You'd also have a good excuse for not catching anything, too.

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un

---------- Post added at 18:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

i'd have to buy 2 bags...one for my tackle...and one to be put on my head so i did NOT get seen using it!

i guess you wont be partaking of the angling offers Aldi will be offering on the 15th then ,and you call yourself a fishingmagic member .when aldi's fishing tackle is endorsed by fishingmagic forums !!

Product_detail_Wk11T28a.jpg

proper fishingmagic members & all proper anglers know that fish dont care where you buy your tackle, its all good to them & its proper anglers who catch fish not the inert tackle they use .proper anglers buy from aldis because the price is right and the stuff works .fishingmagic is the place aldi's look too ,to get the tackle right that anglers want ,because fishingmagic members knows best .well some do ,others just follow angling fashion & snobish piscatorial prats & knock what they havent tried .