Secret bait smashes PB Chub on the river Wye

matt park 2

Reaction score
Hello ..

I was fishing with my cousin Rob Kavanagh (Artful Angler artist) on the River Wye at Symonds Yat last sunday and he absolutely smashed his Personal best Chub.
A 7lb 2oz monster.

Details of his catch can be seen on his site -http://www.artfulangler.co.uk

He would like your comments !!!! ...

Matt

matt park 2

Reaction score
Hi, glad you enjoyed reading Robs Blog. He certainly goes into great detail about the days events, particularly the exicitement of his huge Chub.

Hopefully its now my turn now to catch a 7 pounder!!!

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Superb fish and photo, and credit to you for your site.

From Rob's fishing blog, "..........but it was a change to garlic spam........" it's not a secret bait any longer /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif.

J

john conway CSG

Pass my regards on to Rob it's a really clean beautiful Chub and at that weight a fish of a life time. Congratulations Rob.

E

Eric Hayes

Nice Fish. Good Blog.Great site & it loads fast....Wicked.

Cakey is just jealous.

C

Cliff Hatton 2

Absolutely fabulous fish. I did a weekend at Symonds last Christmas and totally blanked - well done, Rob!

matt park 2

Reaction score
I will get Rob to sign up and take a look at your comments!....

We are fishing over at the Severn tommorrow. Hopefully some nice chub and barbel. All we will talk about though is 'that' Chub !!!!!.

John, yes the chub was in absolutely perfect condition. Not a mark on it. Considering how many pike live in the Wye thatis a good effort.

Thanks also for comments on Artful Angler. If you have any suggestions or ideas for it let me know. I am always looking toimprove!.

C

Cakey

Bully ........................I was always told to say no comment when asked to comment on the grounds it might blah blah blah