Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jeff Butler Guest

Does anyone know if there is any fishing on TV at the moment on BBC1, 2, ITV, C4 & 5, Don't mind if it's course, Sea or whatever???
    Thanks,
    Jeff....

Mark Frame Guest

haven't seen any its all on sky

Shrek Guest

The last fishing program I remember on terrestrial TV was Screaming Reels on Channel 4. This was hosted by Nick someone-or-other that also hosts the fishing talkshow on Radio 5.
    There has also been some coverage of the World Championships on C4 as well, but I can't rememer how long ago that was, but it wasn't excellent coverage.

It would be good to have something back on TV.

Wasn't Go Fishing on for a while as well before it went over to Sky?

Robert Draper Guest

Go Fishing appears on the local programmes spot on Anglia TV. Living in the huge Carlton TV area all we ever get is programmes about Oxford & the Cotswolds - a fat lot of use to someone living on the edge of the Peak District! My sister living in Cambridge says that JW is often on the 7:30 slot on ITV.

Shrek Guest

I suppose the closest we get to it is Heart of the Country. Sometimes featuring Fred J Taylor. Last time I saw it he caught a carp and cooked it. Wonder what the anit's made of that?

Kevan Busby Guest

If you live in the Shrewsbury area you may get to see the River Severn on the Midlands news - but thats only cos its way above its normal. Fishing on terrestrial TV, ha ha ha. I bet the Carp Championships are on Sky pay-per-view.

Keith Miller Guest

Go Fishing, a new series which began a few weeks back, is on Anglia TV tonight at 10.50p.m. Summary says on Hampshire Avon and an army lake in Herefordshire.

Frank Curtis Guest

Fishing on the BBC? you've got to be kidding!
    We all remember their decision regarding Nuddy getting the most votes as Sportsman of the Year a few years back.
    If you want fishing on TV it has to be the Discovery channels on Sky or Cable as the terrestrial channels don't seem interested.

Ernest Baird Guest

i think he is called Nick Fisher

Ernest Baird Guest

There is not any programs on fishing in the north east either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast