Rod Pod Bargain.

freebird7

Reaction score
OK so not one for the tackle tarts or hardcore carpers but for those of us who just need a pod for once in a blue moon when bank sticks are not an option this is an absolute stealat £20

RON THOMPSON STABILISER POD

Sean Meeghan

Reaction score
Thanks mate! I was looking for something like this. I was chatting to a bloke on the bank the other day and he was using one of these and recommended it as a good basic pod.

Bought one :)

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Seems it's very similar if not almost the same as another famous make

Fox Stalker Pod
rp5761.jpg
Thompson pod
rt_stabaliser_pod.jpg

Can anyone spot the differences other than price?

Last edited:

freebird7

Reaction score
Arrived today, not have a chance to get it out and look properly but at a glance it looks a nice bit of kit. Nice big padded bag. Once the missus has gone to bed I sneak down to the shed and have a better look.
What was awesome was the FOX warrior micron alarm that mysteriously appeared at the bottom of the box among other things I ordered.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, Freebird, have this one on me - [ame=http://youtu.be/VX3cbFJ3lYU]Lynyrd Skynyrd FreeBird [HQ] (LIVE) 1977 - YouTube[/ame]

agamemnon

Reaction score
i had a similar pod to this for years and frankly i hated it. it was far to high of the ground and the bobbins swung like mad in the slightest breeze causing my bite indicators to sound like an orchestra on warm up

Sean Meeghan

Reaction score