My Pet Hates - whats yours?????

C

Cakey

Aquaduct lock in Cheshunt if your interested..................

I camt work it out ,same river same water ,dont look any different but.................

C

Colin North, the one and only

"Instant Experts" that have never done a proper apprenticeship

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
mediocre accountants who become managing directors ......................... fat b**std Gordon Brown springs to mind /forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Maggie

Reaction score
1. People who can never remember their wedding anniversary or their wifes Birthday but can remember the weight of a fish they caught 20 years ago to the nearest gramm..
2. People who think that using their car indicators is not cool, or they have forgotten where the indicators are.
3. People who's brain canonly cope with two speeds when driving (Fast and Stop).
4. Do Gooders who go to far.
5. Bad Manners.
6. People who can't be bothered to take their rubbish home and think it is normal to leave it behind them.
7. Pikeys who dont respect anything.
8. Brown nosed people.
9. People who think that all anglers who don't fish for Carp are noddies.
10. People who are always moaning.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Maggie

Reaction score
Scratch 10, as I like having a good moan sometimes, so replace it with:

10. People who scrounge unemployment benefits when they have a job. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

slime monster

Reaction score
hangers on in tackle shops who spend all day there and spend little and when you are parked on yellows you cant get near the counter for them.

the you should have been here yesterday brigade

corner pegs

Jonathan Shields

Reaction score
I haven't really been fishing that long to develop one but I don't like bite alarms. I like the peace and quiet of fishing, just switching off from worries about work etc by concentrating on the float and nothing else.

It doesn't help to have this annoying beeping sound every few minutes (which tends to be due to the angler mucking about with something rather than a bite most of the time)

I guess if you are night fishing you need a sound rather than a visual indicator but do you really need that during broad daylight? I think they are used by some people so they can concentrate on their mobile phone calls and cans of Stella (two things already discussed by others...) rather than fishing.

I am not getting at carp anglers or people who have a couple of cans while fishing, nothing wrong with that, but at least turn that beeping thing down.

W

Wolfman Woody

and RATS.

But only after wasps because they eat wasps nests.