Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi, i just wanted to see how many peeps were as mad as me and my mates..We always go piking early doors on boxing day hangover or not, so i was wondering how many others of you out their are going to be doing the same...Also where will you be fishing and what will you be fishing for..?

Happy Christmas to One and All![img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

mark norris (ACA) Guest

Blimey, wouldn`t I like to.

Wife,kids,grandchildren.

Fat chance

Paul (Brummie) Williams Guest

Watch that little blow in bag!

Codfather,

You're obviously a kindred spirit! Me and my best mate go fishing 'religiously' on Boxing day.

It's the only thing that keeps me saneduring the excessive run-up to Christmas.

Good luck mate. I've asked Santa for a 23lb Z from the Severn, just hope I'm on his 'nice' list[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]
    'I'm a kind of paranoid in reverse: I suspect people of plotting to make me happy...' (J.D. Salinger, 1919-2010)

Bully Guest

Your mad!

Hope to be tryingout my new bivvy (even if not strictly necessary) piking on Bdayfor a few hours at least

Tally Ho

i've fished boxing day for years theres usually a few other anglers about too i'am already looking forward to it

me too, i'd go on christmas day if i was allowed!!

I'm going boxing day [img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Boxing day for me....every year I watch Steve McQueen trying to jump the barbed wire in "The Great Escape" he hasn't made it so far...so fishing is I think the better option.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast